Spring Bingo Checklist

12:30 PM

Hi guys! So at the end of February, Bekka from Pretty Deadly Reviews created this bookish bingo with spring theme. The goal is to cover as many bingos as possible, and of course I can't resist it and just jump right it. It's my first time doing any bookish bingo, but it's really fun! I'm definitely going to join another one.


I only managed to cover 18 squares, and completed 3 bingos. I think it's pretty well, all things considered. I know the non binary MC one is going to be the hardest, since I never read any books about that, and... honestly not in the mood to read any either. Now let's see the books I read for the bingo.
  1. More than one author: The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson
  2. Under 200 pages: Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Retelling: The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
  4. Green cover: A Room With a View by E.M Forster
  5. Based on a real event: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  6. Stand Alone: A Mad, Wicked, Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
  7. Ugly cover: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  8. Criminals: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  9. Flowers on the cover: Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
  10. Character not human: The Dream Thieves {ummm... Noah Czerny?? still not over it. Also Ronan's mom, Matthew and Chainsaw, since they're dream creatures} also by Maggie Stiefvater
  11. Recommended by more than one friend: The Raven Boys {so many people rec'd this, both real life and blogging friends!} by Maggie Stiefvater
  12. End of the world: The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  13. Toward Another Challenge: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson {2016 contemporary challenge}
  14. March, April, May release: The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
  15. Metalic Letter: Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
  16. Second chance: Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
  17. Pen name: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
  18. Set more than 200 year ago: Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
  19. Free: High Wire by Charles Ogden
All links would go to my reviews.

Did you participte in the spring bingo? How was your progress?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks so fun!! I hadn't previously heard of this bookish bingo but now I'm really interested. Congrats on getting through so many

    I can't help agreeing with you on that cover of Maybe Someday. Though I think more than anything it's just sort of an uninspired cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah... I think it's the worst Colleen Hoover's cover.

      Delete
  2. this looks like so much fine, bummer i missed out! but it looks like you read some great books! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join the summer one! Thank you! :D

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide