Halloween Read-A-Thon TBR

12:00 PM


WHO'S EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN?

Halloween is upon us and all I can see is people started to read/watch spooky things to get into the spirit. I would like to do Halloween, except for a one huge problem: My country doesn't celebrate Halloween.


In order to get into the spooky spirit like the rest of the world, I decided to join a Read-A-Thon hosted by Wonderless Reviews. It looks really fun and has a lot of challenges! You can check the full announcement here. Let's see what I plan to read for this Read-A-Thon!


SAY HER NAME by James Dawson. Bloody Mary has always been a personal terror of mine, so you can see why the cover really creeps me out every time I see it. I'm pretty sure I would have trouble with mirror after reading this book.


From what I read on goodreads, THE BEGINNING WOODS has wizard, witches, and dragons. It doesn't get more supernatural than this!


DRACULA by Bram Stoker is a horror classic that I have been saving for Halloween. It's definitely a perfect book for this category!


Probably THE MERCILESS by Danielle Vega. Another book I've been saving for Halloween, and it's also pretty creepy from all the reviews I read.


I would probably go with Treat with this one, but haven't decided what book to read. 


THE GIRL FROM THE WELL by Rin Chupeco. It's inspired by the Ring I guess? Which is one of the most scariest shit I've ever watch. You think the US version is not scary? Go watch the original Japan one.


Are you joining any Read-A-Thon this Halloween?




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey Tasya! I love your TBR. I need to read Dracula too...And the US version was itself scary to me :P I doubt I'll sleep for a week if I see the Japanese one!and I'm taking part in the challenge too!

    Check out my TBR

    https://booksbagsburgers.blogspot.in/2016/10/halloween-read-thon-my-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess dracula is definitely a book for halloween! I didn't watch tv until midnight for weeks after watching the japanese one haha!

      Delete
    2. Oh my! Then definitely not for me! I'll be freaked!

      Delete
    3. haha! try to watch the movie, it's more romanticized than the book!

      Delete
  2. *screams* *screams again* *doesn't stop screaming till November 1st*

    I don't like Halloween, I hate being scared and paranoid that somethings going to jump out at me and eat my nose or something. Sometimes I think, I should stop being a wimp and just get into the spirit of things but then I remember I get scared when I put my cup down to hard on the table. So. You know, there's that.

    Anyway, I APPLAUD YOU FOR GOING WITH THIS READ-A-THON THING BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T READ SCARY BOOKS BECAUSE NIGHTMARES FOR DAYS. *nods* yep. this is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hides you in a bright place until halloween is over* omg halloween must be a kind of torture for you haha! it's basically a party of scary things! :DD

      Delete

Hi guys! Thank you so much for visiting, feel free to leave a comment and talk to me, I don't bite :D

Popular Posts

Goodreads

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Tasya has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide